Connect with others who understand.

sign up log in
About MyLupusTeam
Real members of MyLupusTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.



I am going through a lot of crazy things. I have mold in my house and I have a lot of problems concentrating.

A MyLupusTeam Member said:

You should probably consult your local state health dept about the mold. It may need to be investigated in parts of your house that you can't see.
My boss's house had to nearly be gutted because of water running underneath and tons of mold.
Another lady i know it made her extremely ill and now she had a chronic condition from it including memory/neurological and terrible allergies to everything. Not trying to freak you out... just to make sure you kill it all.
Dehumidifier needed? Best wishes with everything.

posted 12 days ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in